Lectures, links, and resources related to Analyzing Trends, a course developed to assist current and future design leaders understand how to leverage cultural change towards better futures.
- An Introduction to Analyzing Trends
- Foresight Research Frameworks
- Decoding Language and Meaning
- Mapping Knowns & Unknowns
- Mapping Archetypes and Stories
- Patterning the Meaning of Space
- Applying Foresight & Speculative Design
*Please email to request permission to reuse any of the content from these lectures.
Fall 2020 Guest Speakers:
About the Instructor
Tim Stock is the co-founder of scenarioDNA, a foresight consultancy and teaches trend analysis and design thinking at Parsons School of Design. He is the co-inventor of a patented methodology of Culture Mapping that analyzes patterns in culture using computational linguistics and machine learning to visualize trend narratives and forecasts.